Our biggest fundraising event of the year is getting under way!
Reserve Saturday, April 28th for our
TENTH Annual Gala Dinner and Auction.
The Ladies of Sisterhood will again prepare delicious appetizers. Chef Philippe Lecoq will astound us with another gourmet meal. There’ll also be lots of fun music provided by our DJ, PLUS some special surprises all during the evening!
Opportunities abound for everyone to join in our celebration to help make a difference for Congregation Beth Shalom and the Arlington Life Shelter.
You can help by:
- Inviting several non-member couples to share in the magic of the night.
- Using the letter and donation form to gather at least two new items to be sold at the Gala. (Print additional forms from this email.)
- Selling car raffle tickets. The winner will be announced at the Gala!!
- Joining our fabulous team to help with this year’s preparation.
- Becoming a corporate or individual sponsor. (See attachment for details)
- Making a financial contribution if you cannot attend the Gala!
If you would like to help be part of our TENTH Gala Event, please call Jeff Rothschild, Stuart Snow, Dolores Schneider or Marsha Baker.
We can only gain momentum in this endeavor with your participation! Be part of the excitement as we celebrate with our friends and guests at 7 o’clock on Saturday, April 28th, 2007. Thanks in advance for your support!
1. $500 – SIGNAGE AT EVENT AND 2 EVENT TICKETS
2. $1000 – SIGNAGE AT EVENT, 4 EVENT TICKETS & AD IN HA SHOMER(MONTHLY BULLETIN)
3. $1500 - SIGNAGE AT EVENT, 6 EVENT TICKETS, AD IN HA SHOMER FOR 1 YEAR, AD IN CONGREGATION’S ANNUAL DIRECTORY & RECOGNITION OF SPONSORSHIP IN TEXAS JEWISH POST , A WEEKLY METROPLEX PUBLICATION WITH A CIRCULATION OF 20,000.
4. ALL CORPORATE SPONSORS WILL HAVE RESERVED PARKING.
$250 – NAME LISTED IN PROGRAM, 2 EVENT TICKETS & RESERVED PARKING